Social Icons

facebook twitter linkedin Instagram rss feed

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Counterproductive Distractions

crossed-out-distractions2It's been about a month since I've written anything down. It probably has something to do with the fact that I've been encountering many counterproductive distractions. A mere month ago I was full steam ahead when it came to my artificial intelligent projects. For whatever reason, my obsession fizzled away. It was the same old song and dance that I've experienced my entire life. I get excited about a project and go all in and become somewhat obsessed. Sometimes, that obsession is replaced with another obsession. After thinking about it, it is most likely due to the fact that I did not had all the equipment I needed to begin the project.

Regardless as to why,since then I've also been looking into other things to occupy my time. I decided to go on the learning binge by perfecting my craft. Since my actual job is that of an animator, I decided to teach myself how to work with 3-D animation versus my usual 2-D animation. Animation is how I make money so I would not say that was much of a counterproductive distraction however it ate up quite a bit of my time. One distraction that was very distracting was my video game obsession. Unfortunately I do not have corporate sponsorship unlike my animation when it comes to playing video games so I cannot justify that that distraction was entirely just.

All in all I cannot say that any of those things were true distractions since I do not have the entire lineup of equipment that I needed to begin my home automation project.  Either way, I am ready to get back to work.

1 comment:

Instagram

 

Donate

Followers