Social Icons

facebook twitter linkedin Instagram rss feed

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Denise With Windows 8.1 And Xbox One Integration

20140217_182941_Android

In December I had made a video showing Denise giving my #PS4 voice commands.  Since then I have received a new Xbox One.  Naturally, I wanted to get Denise to be fully integrated with Windows 8.1 along with a Xbox One integration.

How would this be possible?  Windows 8.1 already comes with a decent Win 8/Xbox One integration.  What would be the purpose of integrating the two even further?

 

Who cares?

I just want to do it to see what happens.  If I am eventually wanting a full integration with Denise and the Windows 8.1 operating system, a integration with Xbox One is essential.  I am no where near completion of my full integration of Windows 8.1/Xbox One however I made a video describing and showing off some of the results that I have thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

 

Donate

Followers