Social Icons

facebook twitter linkedin Instagram rss feed

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

What Have I Been Up To?

So it has been a very long while since I have blogged.  Can I be excused by saying something cliche like "I was busy"?  Probably not.



What can I say, my life is completely different than it was a year ago.  Since then I have endured a staggering amount of life changes.  I have a good job, my marriage is on the up-and-up, and probably most important, I am genuinely happy.  My life has done a complete 180.  A year ago, it was the complete opposite.  I couldn't find work, my marriage was in the toilet,  and I had slipped into a deep depression.  Things I had once done that brought me joy, no longer interested me.  This is usually the effect of depression.

To be honest, I somewhat feel born again.  For a little while there I was at the bottom of the barrel and to see myself come out to the other side of it all is a humbling experience.

I will once again make my best effort to contribute to this blog.  Stay tuned because I have something in the works that could essentially be HUGE!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

 

Donate

Followers