Social Icons

facebook twitter linkedin Instagram rss feed

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Talking Car Project: Entry #3 External Sound

I had purchased an external PA speaker that came in the mail.  I figured, in theory this should work.  The goal of this is to get the car to talk outside the car upon command.  To accomplish this I purchased a PA speaker with a 3.5 jack at the end of it.  I would then plug in a bluetooth adapter that would essentially make the speaker have bluetooth capabilities.


I also wanted it to where I would also speak through the microphone array I have connected to my stereo to also come out the external speaker upon command.  It is obvious that I would not want all audio from stereo or my microphone to come out externally, this is why giving it bluetooth was ideal so I could control what comes out the external speakers.

Granted I still have much work to do in regards to this project and much coding/programming however this is way cool.  I have other priorities so I cannot test, mount, and configure it just yet.

This is getting interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

 

Donate

Followers